This section contains PDF copies of information sheets that may be useful for ADIs and your pupils.
Feel free to download and print off copies.
You may download or copy the information sheets displayed on the Website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the Website for other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
First time drivers
- Assessment and advice about learning to drive – Info sheet 1
- Applying for your first provisional driving licence – Info sheet 2
- 2a) Driving at 16 with high rate DLA/PIP mobility – Info sheet 2a)
- Specialist driving instructors and adapted tuition cars – Info sheet 3
- Help with funding driving lessons – Info sheet 4
- Special needs and the Theory Test – Info sheet 5
- Special needs and the Practical Test – Info sheet 6
- 6a) Special needs accommodations for Practical Test (COVID-19) – Info sheet 6a)